The HA Series is a soft seated multi-valve manifold that allows you to connect one air/gas source to the inlet for distribution up to 12 separate work stations. If additional work stations are required, simply attach another HA06 with nipples. The HA Series is used in place of conventional methods for the distribution of plant air and purge gases and feature o-ring seals and backseated bonnets to insure against stem leakage when the valves are fully open.
- Reduce costs and installation time: Use a distribution manifold in place of conventional field-fabricated assemblies of 2″ pipe, nipples and need valves for a lower cost, easier to install valve assembly.
- Reduces potential leakage: The bubble-tight shutoff provides by the soft seats minimizes the potential for leakage. In addition, the integral valve design reduces the number of threaded connections for few potential leak points.
- Integral mounting plates: Bolts directly to work station, or mounts with U-bolts to a 2″ pipe.
- Fully backseated bonnets: Prevents accidental stem removal and blowout. Bonnets are pinned to further prevent inadvertent removal.
- Anti-tampler handles: The HA Series features anti-tamper safety handles that are operated with standard maintenance tools.