The main purpose of the condensate pot is to catch and hold condensate and foreign material. This prevents damage to the metering system and/or manifold.
Condensate pots are used as a barrier between the main line and the secondary instruments in the measurement of steam or other vapors which condensate to a liquid state insuring compatibility with the secondary instruments. They can also be used to cool down very high temperature liquids.
- Seamless pipe construction
- Constructed to ASME standards
- Multiple coupling configurations
- Wide range of pressure ratings
- Can be fitted with optional bleed valve
- Heat code traceability
- Welding per ANSI section IX
- Materials of construction to have certification papers
- Stainless steel and carbon steel construction
- American standard pipe sizes from 3″ to 5″ diameter (actual diameter 3-1/2″ – 6-5/8″)
- Pipe schedule 40, 80, 160, XXS available
- NPT as per ANSI B2.1 pipe taper thread 1/2″ standard, other available
- Socket weld couplings as per ANSI B16.11
- 100% of pots are hydrostatic tested up to 150% of pressure rating