A quick, inexpensive and compact means of installing gauges and static pressure instrumentation. Can be supplied with a bleed valve or needle valve threaded into one of the outlets to allow for combined block & bleed functions in a single, compact unit.
- Cost savings by reducing number of components and leak points
- Compact design allows for less space to be used with other valves
- Non-rotating tip eliminates seat galling and provides a bubble-tight shut off
- OS&Y bonnet for added safety
- Packing below the threads prevents lubricant wash out and corrosion
Sizes: 1/4″, 3//8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″
Ratings: 6980 psi @ 100°F; 3525 pig @ 1000°F (Stainless Steel) with graphite packing); 450°F limit for Teflon