The HA162 Series is a line of soft seated multi-valve manifolds that are used for the distribution of plant air, instrument air, or purge gases. The HA162 incorporates up to twelve shutoff valves into one integral valve assembly to provide a gas/air source for up to twelve working stations. When additional work stations are required, simply connect another HA162 using nipples.
The HA162 is typically used as a routing station with the primary source of gas piped into the inlet and distributed through lines connected to the six outlets. It can be used in place of the conventional field-fabricated assemblies of 2" pipe, nipples, and the needle valves for a lower cost, easy-to-install valve assembly. For convenient installation, it can be bolted to a work station or mounted with U-0bolts to a 2" pipe.
- Reduce costs and installation time: Use a distribution manifold in place of conventional field-fabricated assemblies of 2″ pipe, nipples and need valves for a lower cost, easier to install valve assembly.
- Reduces potential leakage: The bubble-tight shutoff provides by the soft seats minimizes the potential for leakage. In addition, the integral valve design reduces the number of threaded connections for few potential leak points.
- Integral mounting plates: Bolts directly to work station, or mounts with U-bolts to a 2″ pipe.
- Fully backseated bonnets: Prevents accidental stem removal and blowout. Bonnets are pinned to further prevent inadvertent removal.
- Anti-tampler handles: The HA Series features anti-tamper safety handles that are operated with standard maintenance tools.